What are the Loving Me Workshops? They are:
- A series of sessions that teach you the skills to improve your self-esteem
- Psychoeducational, which means they teach psychological skills, and are somewhere between education and psychotherapy
- Offered in person, in Pittsburgh, PA (and other locations, when invited), and also online
- Each covering a topic such as Loving My Mind, Loving My Emotions, Loving My Body, Loving My Inner Child, and Loving My Spirituality
- Related to the Self-Esteem Coaching in that the Coaching teaches the same skills one-on-one, and this can also be done in person or online
How do you take Loving Me Workshops?
- Sign up for the introductory session—Getting to Know Myself–for a reduced fee, so that you can check out the workshops
- Take the other sessions by registering for an entire series of eight sessions
- Taking an entire series allows you to:
- Have structure and incentive to complete the Healing Activities between sessions
- See your progress build, one session upon another
- Have the support of a group
- Actually affect your self-esteem
Why should you take Loving Me Workshops?
- They teach concrete skills, so you can take them in addition to your own therapy
- You can take them by themselves if you are not ready to be in therapy at this time
- An eight-week workshop is way cheaper and quicker than individual therapy!
- They are effective–Informal research has demonstrated that the vast majority of people who have taken the complete workshop have seen an increase in their self-esteem at the end of the eight-week series
Forrest Self-Esteem Quiz
For each statement, please select the answer that most fits for you.